Thursday, October 30, 2008

A little update


So I thought i would start this up agian. so much has changed in the past month. Chris and I decided that it was time to go back to New York. I know you are thinking why? lol well first off our landlord is a crazy person, and thinks we should be paying 1350 for our house.. come on now, that is crazy for rent. and i really miss my parents. and chris and I really miss our husband wife time. Utah is a lonely state with no girls to hang out with. but i am happy and we are happy to go. we will miss all the great people here. but its family and we do strange things for family sometimes. so we leave the day after thanksgiving...

another great and excited thing is chris and I are ready to go get sealed in the temple. so we are getting prepared for the temple.. its so exciting nowing that we can be sealed together for all eternity..

No comments: